Nearer to Nature
- Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 March 2013 14:12
Nature-based activities in and around Perth
The Department of Environment and Conservation's Nearer to Nature team provides the community with unique, enjoyable activities that help participants discover marvellous natural areas in and around Perth.
Nearer to Nature’s overall aim is to increase the community’s environmental awareness, knowledge and skills, including the related heritage of Indigenous and European cultures.
Nearer to NatureManagement and Administration
The Perth Hills Centre
380 Allen Road
(near Mundaring Weir)
MUNDARING WA 6073
Phone: (08) 9295 2244
The best way to do that is by getting out into nature and having fun!
- Nearer to Nature Autumns Aura March - May 2013 (557.07 kB)
- Annual Brochure Nearer to Nature Activities 2013 (3.17 MB)
- Group bookings for custom-designed activities for your family group or club
- See Nearer to Nature in action.
- Next >>