- Published on Wednesday, 06 December 2006 01:00
Fire In South-Western Australian Ecosystems: Impacts and Management Symposium
Held at: Ascot WA
On: 16-18 April 2002
The south-west of WA is recognised internationally as a hotspot of biodiversity and one of the most fire prone regions in the world. This symposium collated and disseminated current knowledge of fire ecology and provided a forum for presenting a range of views on fire management.
This symposium produced the following resources:
- Fire in ecosystems of south-west Western Australia: impacts and management
Editors: Ian Abbott and Neil Burrows
- Fire in ecosystems of south-west Western Australia: impacts and management - Volume 2 - Community perspectives about fire (520 kb PDF)
- Symposium Program & Abstracts (402 kb PDF)
- Independent Reviews (500kb PDF)
Independent book reviews.